WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Request Network Stiftung is a Swiss-based Foundation building a payment requests network and is committed to protect and respect your privacy.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is important to us. We’re committed to keep your data safe and secure.
● We will be clear about the personal data we use.
● We will do our best to avoid using your personal data.
● If we use your personal data, we will do our best to secure them using the most efficient tools.
THE PERSONAL DATA YOU GIVE US
You may need to actively provide us with your personal data. By “personal data”, we mean your name, email address, age, job title, crypto address, phone number among others. Here are details about what kind of personal data we might use:
● Contact details: name, email address, phone number to answer your requests. We may send you notifications if you agreed. You can always request to disable them.
● Crypto details: crypto address and network to help identify and solve problems, pay invoices and send payment requests.
● Analytics info: we use the minimum of info about the behaviour you have on our website or app, we could decide to get data about how you use and navigate through our website and app in order to understand and improve the product and services we provide.
As well as in the above situations, we also need to share your personal data with the following third parties:
Service providers: we work with carefully selected third-party service providers to carry out many of the activities listed above. We always give these service providers clear instructions to keep your personal data safe and sound.
The authorities: for legal reasons, we might have to share parts of our users’ personal data (if we have them) with police or customs authorities, regulatory authorities, or government and law enforcement agencies. If it’s to help them prevent fraud and crime, we will be entitled to help. If we do give this data to the authorities, it will be over to them to protect your info. We would only share what’s strictly necessary.
KEEPING YOUR DATA
● We won’t keep it for longer than needed.
● If we don’t need your personal data to offer our full services to you, we’ll make sure it’s either completely deleted or anonymised.
PERSONALISING YOUR EXPERIENCE
We might rely on cookies to provide a more personalised experience.
● We take the security of your personal data very seriously.
● We use strong security measures (physical, electronic and administrative) to protect the info that we collect about you from anyone who shouldn’t have it. The measures we put in place protect you from any unlawful processing of your data, as well as accidental loss, destruction and damage.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
● We do not transfer your personal data to companies outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
● Your data is securely processed at all times. If we were to transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we would strictly respect rules to make sure your personal data is kept safe and protected.
Your individual rights over your personal data are important. Below is a list of the actions you can do:
● Request about how your data is processed
● Access your personal data
● Stop or restrict specific processes
● Correct info
● Request to delete specific info
● Request to transfer data
● Access info about automation
● Object to the handling of your personal data
● Withdraw your consent
We value your personal data and will make our best to answer your requests within 30 days. Under certain circumstances, we might need a delay, especially for large requests.
If you’ve got any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Email us at DPO@request.network